2016 was not a good year for many, many people. I could name many reasons that 2016 was a hard year, but that doesn’t seem very helpful. There are enough people pointing out the bad parts, so I thought I’d make a post about the good parts of this year. Here are some things that went well for me this year:
- I fell in love with some great bands: Foo Fighters, Hole, Nirvana and Hands Off Gretel.
- I went to two great concerts with my friends! I saw Troye Sivan in February and Melanie Martinez in March, here are some videos from them:
- I met my friend Taryn for the first time in person (and we didn’t take a picture for some dumb reason ughhhh).
- I finished my sophomore year of high school.
- I survived my first quarter of IB classes as a junior.
- Bruno Mars released a great new album, and I made plans to go see him when he comes to Minnesota! On August 5, 2017!
- I made this blog.
- I made new friends and got closer some other friends.
- I wrote more (still not as much as I wanted to though).
- I had fun with my hair by cutting it really short and then months later dying it (twice):
What was good for you in 2016? I hope you have a great 2017!