It’s a new year and so I thought I’d share what I want to read this year. I shared my TBR list in September, and there is a lot of overlap with that one, since I was far too ambitious. I think I always am to a extent, but giving a whole year for this many books seems more doable than 4 months for about the same amount. I hope to read 11 books this year, as I read 10 last year. Here’s to a year of reading good books!
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer (I am reading this right now)
- It Gets Worse by Shane Dawson
- Some Philippa Gregory novels about the Tudor Court
- Three Sisters, Three Queens
- The Other Boleyn Girl
- The Boleyn Inheritance
- The Taming of the Queen
- Prince: Chapter and Verse – A Life in Photographs by Mobeen Azhar
- The Riot Grrrl Collection by Lisa Darms
- The Mangus Chase series by Rick Riordan (I read the first book, but never finished the series)
- The Hammer of Thor
- The Ship of the Dead
I just started Heartless a few days ago and am loving it! What books do you hope to read in 2019? If you set a reading goal, how many books do you hope to read this year?
Thank you for reading!📖📚